Is success sustainable without control? We doubt. Control is how you identify your strengths to capitalize on them and assess your weaknesses to remedy them. To that purpose, we have designed the diagnostic Shop Floor and Production Control module—the lens through which you will monitor your production process and your shop floor.
Monitor for Cost Effectiveness
Monitor your raw materials at each level of your production process to minimize waste. By linking the distribution and release of raw materials to the requirements of your approved manufacturing orders, you ensure efficient consumption of these raw materials.
Analyze for Corrective Actions
The Shop Floor and Production Control module helps you take corrective actions by:
- Defining standard quantities of resources needed for your manufacturing order.
- Calculating your order actual values and then identifying any discrepancies between your estimated standard quantities and the actual resources consumed.Tracing any deviation from the standard back to its root causes: Is it a technical malfunction, inadequate utilization of resources, or human factors?
- Analyzing these deviations to evaluate and improve machinery and workforce performance.
Control for Productivity
Smart control features boost your productivity and help you diagnose any quality concern. The Shop Floor and Production Control module enables you to:
- Determine the actual production time.
- Follow up stage-by-stage implementation of manufacturing orders.
- Trace all aspects of your production line for each manufacturing order, in terms of raw material, machinery, labor, as well as semi and finished products.
You have monitored the components and stages of your production process. You have analyzed your deviations from the standard and diagnosed your weaknesses. You are in a better position to reduce your production costs and increase your productivity—with quality.