For any manufacturer, planning can make or break the production process. Your resources—cash, raw materials, machinery, workforce, and assembly lines as a whole—are key players that drive your decisions. Since we know where planning for production goes wrong, we have designed the right tools for success.
- Information is the foundation on which your plans rest. With Al-Motakamel Production and Capacity Planning module, benefit from the technology at your fingertips to:Empower your plans with precise and detailed information on your productive capacity.
- Review your manufacturing order and answer the questions that guide your decision: what is the status of your raw material? Are your machines fully operant? Is there any overlap between your planned production processes? What is thetime-frame that can accommodate new orders?
- Generate multiple what-if scenarios to examine the possibilities for your production plan, and then approve the scenario that fits you best.
Without resources, you cannot carry out your plans. Harness the power of the Production and Capacity Planning module to efficiently monitor, manage, and ensure full utilization of your resources.
- No operant machine is left idle.
- Purchase requisitions follow the Just-in-Time policy integrated in your module to save your storage capacity and your cash.
- By virtue of the Just-in-Time-Operation policy, purchased raw materials are delivered exactly when they are needed during the production processes.
- At the project planning stage, raw materials are secured through the Planned-Time policy that identifies the raw materials needed and the time gap between the deliveries of different materials.
- To safeguard the success of your plans, you are alerted when you run out of raw materials needed for any planned manufacturing order.
- A well-thought-out production plan helps you meet your promise date, which essentially contributes to your customer satisfaction. Production and Capacity Planning module:
Accurately calculates the amount of resources needed for your manufacturing order.
- Combines information about your raw materials, production lines, running operations, and the targeted product, which lets you issue an accurate promise date.