Aluminum extrusions system is designed mainly to help this industrial sector to control there daily sales order , delivery and invoicing after inserted all the setup data needed for that .
Extrusion is a process used to create objects of a fixed cross-sectional profile.
A material is pushed through a die of the desired cross-section.
The two main advantages of this process over other manufacturing processes are its ability to create very complex cross-sections, and to work materials that are brittle, because the material only encounters compressive and shear stresses. It also forms parts with an excellent surface finish .
- Defining varies specs (color , alloy , mill finish color , thermal break , profile , Caliber , finishing type (mi Finch, powder Kotd) ).
- Defining profile's master data.
- Defining aluminum price list.
- Defining the pricing policy which can be chosen on order base between different polices (bar wise , estimated weight , actual weight , summed up).
- Inserting inquiry , Contract , Order , order Acceptance , packing , packing Acceptance , delivery , Invoicing .
- Invoice created at A/C Receivables .
- Integrated with Inventory Management system.