This individual will be responsible for developing solutions of the ERP system allowing the company to quickly upgrade the system as new releases. Exploring new modules and Developing new features of the existing ERP to effectively manage the business and strategically leverage the ERP system.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with International ERP is essential, experience with multiple ERP's is prefered (we will consider Oracle E-business , SAP, Microsoft Dynamics , JD Edwards,etc.. )
- An excellent deep understanding of the bussieness features , bussieness functions , the powerful /the weakness points of the International ERP solutions on both levels the main features level and the details level
- Minimum years of experience required: 10+ years (Expert Level)
- The ability of consturcting a business features analogies between ERP systems, further more the ability to evaluate the business advatages added value to the ERP system gained by this feature or function
- Excellent understanding of the main business functions in large-scale is a plus
- The position entails good knowledge of several applications areas and integration points as well as driving important divisional and global projects going forward
- Document system modifications and customizations , CMMI experience is prefered
- The Business Analyst will have the opportunity to work in key and strategic future projects in a very dynamic environment. This position needs/offers excellent research development capabilities.
- MSc/BSc degree in Business or IT REQUIRED
- ERP Implementation ,User Training ,ERP Modification ,Business process and improvement , Use cases is a plus